We’re currently working on a Nordic cross media marketing campaign for Japan National Tourism Organization.
As an add-on to our existing PR and trade partnership with Japan National Tourism Organization, JNTO, we have been given an additional task: To handle a cross media marketing campaign in the four Nordic countries in January-March this year.
The campaign consists of different elements, including:
- Digital guidebooks with tips on what to do and see when visiting Japan – in local language
- Local language landing pages where consumers can download the guidebook
- Paid social and digital advertising
- Virtual events for consumers, media and trade
- Native advertising in tier 1 media including national newspapers and magazines in the four Nordic countries
Last week the landing pages went live – and now they will be promoted through digital advertising, paid social, as well as native advertising.
And in a few weeks, the two virtual events will take place; one about Japanese food and the world famous umami, and one about outdoor experiences in a beautiful Japanese region.
Check out the Norwegian landing page here: https://www.japan.travel/en/uk/no
(And if you live in one of the Nordic countries, you might spot the ads on social media or display advertising!)
We’re happy to see the campaign getting a good start with high reach and look forward to working further on the project in the coming weeks.